1. Biggest wish is to continue giving my son, George (4 years old), the type of outdoor experiences that he finds enjoyable and interesting and have made him so knowledgeable and passionate about nature with a healthy interest in hunting.
2. That I am able to guide my younger son, Alec (2 years old), down the same path as George.
3. That my wife and children continue to accompany me on every possible hunting trip.
4. To add Common Reedbuck to my species list
5. To see a 55" kudu on foot and get buck fever when I do.
6. Not to wound any animals.
7. To be able to identify more plant species (ask locals for help at each new hunting venue)
8. To recover from shoulder injuries so that I can hunt with my bow again in 2013.
9. To bump into a bushpig during the day
10. To shoot most of my animals at under 100m with my rifles and under 25m with my bow